PSV Technician Workington
Roles – PSV Technician / PSV Mechanic / Bus Technician
Pay Rate: £26.00 per hour.
Do one of these roles describe you? Do you feel undervalued your current role?
Are you an experienced PSV Technician in Rugby with a level 3 qualification or equivalent?
Are you available to start work right away?
Why not come join our team of engineers here at Excel Resourcing, we specialise in supporting several blue-chip clients who operate in the road transport industry.
Benefits in working for Excel:
- Weekly Pay:
- Long-term work
- Product Training provided
- Competitive Pay
These roles involve:
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of PSV.
- Diagnosing and rectifying all types of PSV faults
- Ensuring all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that the relevant precautions are taken whilst on the premises.
- Liaising with the parts department to attain correct parts.
- Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Carrying out routine maintenance on Commercial Vehicles, PSV
- Ensuring appropriate clocking’s are made and all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- MOT preparation
- Carrying out vehicle inspections
- Warranty work
- Workshop based or Roadside repairs
- Breakdown standby on a rota basis
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge
WANT TO APPLY?
CALL US ON 01302 515118 or email us email@example.com
As a contractor you will offered various contracts across the region depending on where the requirements are. The hourly rate and duration of contract can vary depending on the client necessity and location. You will be required to provide your own car/van and tools and be prepared to travel from one site to another when required.
Excel Resourcing is a specialist engineering support within the road transport industry, our focus is to support many clients within the truck and bus sectors across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as Commercial Vehicle Technician, PSV Engineer, PSV Mechanic or Fitter, we would really like to hear from you.
#HGVTechnician #HGVMechanic #HGVFitter #TruckFitter #TruckTechnician #TruckEngineer #TruckMaintenance #TruckMechanic #DieselFitter #DieselTechnician #DieselMechanic #HeavyVehicle #VehicleTechnician #PSVTechnician #PSVMechanic #PSVFitter #BusFitter #BusTechnician #BusEngineer #BusMechanic #PSVEngineer #PCVTechnician #PCVFitter #PCVMechanic #PCVEngineer # PSV Technician Workington